Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Life in Our House


I know its been a while, but life in our house has been a bit crazy!...to say the least. We have had a lot of things happening recently in our lives. One of the main things is that I am transferring to working in Bishop's Stortford (which is about 4 miles from home) which will make my commute almost nothing and hopefully reduce my stress at work. I have been able to do this because another staff member has left that post and relocated so I am filling in her vacancy and will be replaced by someone else. I am really looking forward to this, and it goes great with Tim's plan of working closer to home as well. We have been busy with church and making friends there and enjoyed getting to know a South African couple who are absolutely awesome! This is a picture of Tim and I in the kitchen. Our little house is doing well. Tim has finished the floor in the loft and we are working towards finishing it off completely so that we can put more stuff up there. Tim has made the back garden look really good and we are looking forward to a few more plants and a back gate to get put in. But, Tim has been very busy with work and hasn't had much time to do house stuff. We are looking forward to the April break that starts in another week. I am taking some time off too and we are going to Weymouth and Cornwall which should be lovely. Overall , we are doing ok and the sweet boys are doing well too.

No comments: