Saturday, February 11, 2012

It's a Boy!



As you all know by now, we are expecting the arrival of our first born due June 9th 2012. We are very excited and have enjoyed getting our sneak peeks of our little one at 13 and 21 weeks. As you can see, the baby is looking more like a baby now, and I personally think I can see a little bit of Tim in the profile. The exciting news that we found out last Friday is that we are going to be proud parents of a beautiful baby boy. We had been wanting to find out since I got pregnant, so it was very exciting when the moment finally arrived. we were actually both surprised because we both had a hunch it was a girl. It was a very nice surprise! Since the news, it has been fun imagining what he will be like. We have started thinking more seriously about names, but we are not telling any of our favorites. Any suggestions are very welcome, but the name will certainly be a surprise until Baby Webb makes his appearance. The joke around the house now is that I will have a house full of me and sweet boys! We always call the cats, the sweet boys, and of course there is Tim, so I will certainly be one outnumbered female. We are looking forward to spending time with our little boy, and I hear that Uncle Phil has already ordered a Barnet Football Club one piece for his nephew. I think he is hoping that they will have another instant Barnet fan! Of course, as a protective mother, I will make sure that our boy is a bit bigger before he starts attending games and make sure he is wrapped up warm against the windy football weather. Needless to say, Tim is looking forward to some family soccer coaching in the future.

No comments: