Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

Thanks to my mom and my creative ideas, we have decorated the conservatory with the cutest Christmas decorations! My mom, just sent me some snowflake window decals, some garland and some lights, and I have been making paper snowflakes and paper chains to add to the decorations. As you can see, it is daytime in this picture, and it is tough to see what it all looks like, but I will do some more pictures of the nighttime look. My decoration style was inspired by Elf with lots of cutesy things hanging from the ceiling. It works very well in the conservatory. It looks like a Winter Wonderland or like a store around Christmas time when they go overboard with decorations. I love it! I am in the process of adding some more paper chains as well as doing up the bedroom with lights and paper snowflakes and chains to make it look nice and festive! Merry posed for this picture because he likes to sit by the tree. It has a lovely scent of pine, but more importantly, it is a great spot for him to watch the birds!

No comments: