Thursday, March 5, 2009

There's No Place Like Home

This is where I have been the last two weeks. Ok so it actually didn't snow at all while I was there which was a bummer because it snowed 5 inches the day after I flew back across the pond. It would have been nice to enjoy one last snow storm, but oh well. We seem to be on to spring here in England. I enjoyed being home though. I guess I was too busy visiting with family and friends to even think about blogging so that's why it's been a while. I caught up on some movies, reading, eating awesome home-cooked meals and salads. My sister and I spent some quality time together mostly arguing and watching movies and shopping. Hey, it's what sisters do! I caught up with old friends which was refreshing. Also, the best part was getting a chance to hang out with my own hubby. Yes, that's right, we had much more time to hang out than we ever do where we live, what with his school work taking up every evening and weekend with no time together to speak of. That was great! All together it was great to be home!

No comments: