Monday, March 9, 2009

Visits With Friends



While I was home, I spent some time visiting with my good friends. On the right are friends from Liquid church, my girls: Vanessa, Kristie and Esther! On the left are my work friends from the Hearing Impaired Program school where I worked. We had a nice dinner after work at a cute restaurant with yummy food just around the corner from the school. It was great to catch up with my old friends who reminded me of what I missed and remembered me the way I always was at home. Being back in NJ with all its charm was definitely good for my personality , and I enjoyed being a part of my old life again. I also got to hang out with my grandparents and in CT and visited with my cousin Renee. That was great, and I enjoyed the drive to CT in my parents' car. The rest of my time at home I split between hanging out at home with my parents and sister, babysitting, reading, watching movies and painting.....SEE NEXT POST.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I just noticed we made it onto your blog! That is actually a great picture of us!