Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Chelmsford Musings

On Friday I went to Chelmsford with Tim to have my appointment to get a National Insurance Number which is like a social security number so they can tax you etc. So you need one if you are going to begin working. I definitely have time to get one, but thought I would get that done while I am waiting for everything else. So I spent the day in Chelmsford with Tim (well not really with him, since he was in class all day), and I read my book and worked on my knitting. Elise, if you're reading this, I hope you like the color of that yarn! So I had a pretty relaxing day with lots of walking around by myself and sitting reading and knitting which gave me lots of time to ponder my life and everything really. I decided that I am pretty sure that there are loads more things that I would like to have control over besides which books I read and what I decide to knit etc. It is really tough when your existence comes down to pretty much choosing just those things. I depend on others for transportation, financial support and the rest is just details really. My life revolves around what I have access to be able to do which is not a lot at the moment....So I knit and read and exercise. Ah the joys of life! I would like to do a lot more things though and I decided I may one day write books. So I will be starting soon with The Adventures of Merry and Pippin to help me get my feet wet since I am still green, but helping Tim writing his papers for "Uni" has reminded me that I do have some talent. Yay!

2 comments:

Hermanita said...

i love the color! is that hint? hmm?

Hermanita said...

i love the color! is that a hint? hmmmm?