Thursday, October 30, 2008

Merry Finds a Snacky Snack

Tim brought the cat food home, and although the bag was NOT opened, the cats were still mysteriously interested. I wonder if they recognize the same familiar bag! Well, then Tim opened the bag (to see what would happen I guess) and voila! Cat in Bag! Sorry this is just a short silly post because I am practicing writing short little anecdotes for my future publication of The Adventures of Merry and Pippin! Unfortunately so far, the adventures have been mostly Merry and not Pippin. I will have to try to get Pippin out more, but I am sure he is very much more adventurous at night (because that is when he starts pawing at all the doors that are closed because he suddenly feels an uncontrollable urge to get behind that door! Silly Puss! So When he does that on our closet doors, I chuck pillows at him.

1 comment:

Hermanita said...

yes you may have to alter "the adventures of merry and pippin" to "the adventures of merry and his imaginary non-closer-dwelling friend, pippin"!