Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My New Car!



Say hello to my little friend! Yes, this is it; it's a 1993 Vauxhall Astra with 66,000 miles on it. It's not the youngest tool in the shed or the smartest chicken, but it will get me around town and maybe beyond, and the best part is: It's an Automatic! Yes, I know that everyone drives stick here, but I thought it would be better to master the WRONG side of the road first, and then tackle shifting gears so I can pass my test eventually. We bought the car from the mechanic where the Webb family traditionally shops for cars, so hopefully it will not disappoint, but if it does, we are only 25o quid (like "bucks" but for pounds) down. All in all, another answer to prayer! Not to mention the fact that this picture was taken about 4:30pm when last week it would have already been dark, so the days are getting longer, hurrah!

No comments: