Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Body Shop Job

Hello there, I am a recently hired and then postponed employee of The Body Shop! Yes, I applied, got offered the job and then, there was a freeze on hiring Body Shop Christmas staff before I could start work. So now, I am forced to wait until they call me back to find out when I can actually start working. The main problem is that the Christmas trade is not picking up at all yet, and many retail businesses are not hiring Christmas staff yet due to the slow sales. So keep praying that business will pick up soon so I can work a little before Christmas. I was hoping I could get some part-time work in while I waited for my certification to come in so I can do my real job, but it still may be some time before that happens. It would be great to get this job started soon! I would like to get started buying some of my favorite things there and maybe a few Christmas presents too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck....hopefully it works out soon! :)