Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Coffee with a Friend

Yesterday I had the pleasure of having coffee with two of my new friends. So today I thought I would start introducing some of my new friends so they are no longer faceless and nameless. This is Margaret and Reuben who live down the road from us. Reuben here has just gotten his first tooth which is why he is so happy! They are home during the day just like me, so we usually hang out together at some point during the week. I often go to Margaret's house and we play with Reuben while baking, or we go out for a walk or into town for a coffee. Yesterday we went to the deli/cafe down at the bottom of the hill in our little village. Technically I am told, that Stansted (where we live) is a village and Bishop's Stortford is a town. We go there for things like shops, banks, and church etc. It is about a 5 minute drive and a 3 minute train journey. I often get the train in for a wander around town to the charity shops and have a cup of coffee and read my book. Today I am not going into town, but I might need to pop to the shops in the village for something to cook for dinner.

No comments: